Friday 25 May 2012

# 10 little secrets

1. What is one beauty product that makes you feel a million dollars?


Perfume - wearing your favourite fragrance can just give you a bit of a boost on an off day I think.


2. What is your skincare secret? A passed down skincare tip?


I love using face masks, my skin feels so nice after using them. I've been using the Lush Cosmetic Catastrophe at the moment - smells of blueberries, so good! I want to try some of the other ones now!


3. Share your haircare secret.


Dry shampoo - for days when I just can't be bothered.. ha.


4. What is your biggest diet rule?


To not follow diets... I just try and eat healthily and allow myself treats occasionally.


5. Any workout tips?


Haha.. working out isn't my strong point! I do enjoy swimming though which is a good form of exersise.

6. What perfume is your secret weapon?


I really like summery scents at the moment like Daisy Eau So Fresh and Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur smells amazing -really coconut-ty. A sexy fragrance has to be Fergie's Outspoken, it smells like iced berries and black leather ;)


7. A piece of clothing that turns heads.


Just something I feel confident in I think, maybe shorts or a pretty little dress.


8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery? 


The necklace my boyfriend got me while he was on holiday in America. <3


9. Who is your style crush?


Oh gosh, I have lots! I love Rihanna's style when it's more laid-back and off-duty and Zooey Deschanel always looks amazing in what ever she wears. But yeah, I really love quite pared back style, like boots and a slouchy sweater nothing that looks too "done".


And Carrie Bradshaw obvs as a SATC addict... that girl can wear anything and look amazing IMO.


10. Tell us something we don't know about you.


I used to play the clarinet and the saxaphone at school... I wasn't very good though!


I took part in Mind Block Monday this week over at After 9 to 5!



No comments:

Post a Comment